Friday, July 2, 2010

Georgetown.

I love going to Georgetown. It's like to Soho of Washington D.C., to me at least. I went with my friends and it was nice to spend a nice warm (okay, SCORCHING HOT) day hitting up the town, and making mental lists on what I want to get the next time I'm there.

Georgetown has a lot of stores, which leads me to think that it may be the premier shopping district of D.C.
The stores we always go into are: H&M, Victoria's Secret, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, LUSH, Zara, American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson, MAC, Sephora, Commander Salamander, J. Crew, Polo, Steve Madden...etc.

So you get the point!

I only got items from Urban Outfitters and Sephora since, if you haven't heard by now, my bank account is meager.
(The dress I got from UO was in-store only, so I cannot find a proper image of it, and therefore will not include it here. But it was CUTE!)

Here:

Leg Shine by Michael Kors. This was in a bin at the front of Sephora so they can entice you to buy more than you need. Well I did!! This was 10 bucks, and came in a mini size, and I love it. The scent is awesome (floral) and it actually works. It add a nice shine and bronze glow to any part of the body. Couldn't be happier.


High Lengths mascara by Clinique. I was itching for a new mascara since all of mine were reaching or over the 3 month limit. This was fairly cheap for a dep't store mascara (only 14 bucks) and I was intrigued by the brush! Look how cool it looks!! It works so well. I actually ventured on to the Clinique website and it's also a featured item there, so I'm glad I have it. It separates each lash and gives length, without all the black gunk.


That's it for what I got at G-town, LOL. Told yall I was poor. But I still want to share with you some memories from the day. Enjoy!
















-Millie Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment