Friday, June 11, 2010

Look What I Just Bought.

I will probably do posts like this frequently because I am an avid online shopper. And that fused with the knowing I WILL get a job this summer, the "Look What I Got" entry will probably be the thing I do most here haha.

Anyway, just YESTERDAY I made a blog and within it I stated I wanted a floral dress for summer. WELL LOOKIE HERE:


I just bought that from, YES, Forever21.com. My FAVORITE place to do my shopping. This was only 18 bucks, coupled with S/H made it a 25 dollar purchase over all. GOOD BUY to me anyway because I KNOW I will wear this year round. I can wear it during the day, and make it evening as well. It's PERFECT. And I love the color yellow on me.
I love the zipper on it, the rouching, and the shape (like a tulip!)

I had to fight myself on this though. I really don't buy things unless I KNOW my use of it will outweigh it's cost. So I went back and forth with this dress, adding flip flops here, a necklace there. But after 1 hour adding and removing things from my F21 shopping bag, I decided to get THIS and only THIS.

I love it. I hope it fits LOL.

I will take pictures of me in it as soon as I get it in the mail!

-Millie Michelle


p.s. One time I went on F21 for a hoodie, and ended up with an 85 dollar purchase complete with 2 hoodies, 2 shirts, and some jewelry and some other things I don't remember. BUT after spending so much money on those things, I only to this day wear the ONE T-shirt I got. It was an epic waste of money. So to this DAY I really scrutinize my F21 purchases for things I will actually WEAR. So many cute things at such LOW prices? Yeah, it's a trap if you don't know how to shop.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to come across your blog on Yahoo Answers. I love seeing women of color doing it big on the internet. We're in the same boat girl. Both college students trying to blog and make videos for the other girls out there. Anyway, I love the dress. If you have any extra time, you should come check out my blog at fourfootfabulous.wordpress.com. Good luck with your blog!

    Peace Love & Lipgloss
    Miss Jay Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! I'm heading over to your blog NOW!

    ReplyDelete