Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich.



Steve Madden Caryssa pumps in a nude color. They also have them in black, blue, red, etc. But I think nude has a certain versatility that colors like black and silver don't have. I mean, black pumps can look harsh with some things, say, a cream colored dress. I love the nude idea, plus I don't have nude heels thus far. I feel like I'd use these for nights out, for coffee dates, and for anything in between. I mean, I really feel these could be used on most occasions. Okay, maybe walking through the mall, or going to work they'd be a bit inappropriate.. but other than that, skinny jeans, skirts, dresses, you name it. These heels will suit most things. Only 90 bucks too. Expensive enough to know they're of quality and wont hurt your feet, cheap enough to be practical to buy. Love em.




Floral romper! I just want a romper in general, but I love floral patterns. I got one romper from H&M hastily and of course it was ill-fitting. This isn't a specific one that I want, they have a lot at different retailers, specifically Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. Such a great thing to have in your closet. Cute AND effortless. Plus, I think you can wear these into the fall and winter. Just pair them with some leggings and a cardigan. I'm not sure which shoes you'd put with them, but it's definitely doable. And HELLO, those pumps I posted match this perfectly.



Floral dress. Pretty much the same deal as the floral romper, versatile, cute, and effortless. I have a floral dress but it's more cocktail-y. This is more day-date. Although you can absolutely make this a nighttime look.




Cute accessories! This picture does get the full scope though, but you can get the point. Having a quirky necklace, ring, or bracelet can definitely make an outfit. When I think necklaces and things, I def think of Forever 21! So many cute jewelry items for cheap. I used to think the main parts of the outfit were most important, you know, shirt, jeans, shoes. But in the last 2 years or so I have seen the importance a nice piece of jewelry has. I have a few necklaces, rings, etc. But I really want to build my collection.

This bag is from Forever 21. It's basically a purse that slings over your shoulder like those ever popular strapped coin purses. They allow you to have important things with you, WITHOUT having to carry a large annoying bag that you have to search through. They're much smaller than a typical purse. I just want to have a purse that is smaller than my sling purse, yet bigger than my coin purse. So basically it's a cute in between option.

Now in the same vein, I do desire a really HUGE tote-like purse because lets face it, there will be days that you're out and about, and you need to have a lot of things with you. Sometimes I put umbrellas in my purse, change of clothes, food, etc, you never know, and it always helps to have a big purse for this. This isn't a specific one that I want, but I will tell you that when it comes time to buy one, I will go straight to Marshalls or TJ Maxx. They have a lovely selection of high quality purses for low prices. The purse I have now is from Marshalls and I looked it up online right after I got it to find out it was originally priced as a 70 dollar purse. I got it for 35. Holla.

I had to put an entire label for this one. I WANT MORE MAKE UP. MAC has been a standard for me. I use their eyeshadow, blush, and foundation on a daily basis. Besides the fact that their foundation falls short, a lot of their other products are really great. Basically the idea is that I want high quality make up, because I want high quality results. On a more specific basis I would like to buy some rave products from NARS, Chanel, Dior, and many many others. Maybe I'll do a specific post on make up products because there are just so many items I want to try.

I want a real camera, yall! One that takes nice pictures. My Canon digital camera was acting up for about 6 months, but miraculously it hasn't been causing me any problems. I'm thankful for that because I didn't want to be without a camera. But I am yearning a better quality result type of camera. I love taking pictures whether they be of me, of destinations, or of anything, and I have a knack for it. This camera is also good for HQ videos which would be nice for Youtube. Now I know this camera wont cut it for concerts because it wouldn't be allowed in (which is why I'm thankful my digital camera got it together), but I feel like I could use it a lot. In fact, maybe the only thing my digital camera will be needed for is concerts. I love the idea of pictures in general, so I want a nice camera.


This is the HairArt flat iron. I asked my stylist what she uses, and she told me this. Now the last time I asked a stylist what she used, she told me CHI and so I got it. And I hated the results. And I didn't understand why. When she used it, my hair was bomb. But when I did it, it wasn't so bomb. I'm sure there's some secret serum or conditioner that stylists use to prevent salon results at home (so you'll keep going to them), but either way, I want a new flat iron. I'm hesitant because of my CHI experience, and because it's only like 70 bucks, which is relatively cheap for a flat iron. I'm one of those people who's like: if it's more expensive, it MUST be better. Clearly not because CHI irons are 130. Anywho, might as well get it because 1) I already know how it will work with my hair since my stylist uses it 2) If it sucks, at least its only 70 bucks I wasted rather than 200.


~~~~~

So this is all I will post for now. The most pressing items that I need from the above list are the flat iron and camera believe it or not. I'd like to get my hands on those soon.

Of course I still want the basic things like jeans and tops and perfume and nail polish, etc ...can't ever have too much of those. I just don't feel the need to post all those pictures here.
Then there's a new guitar that I'd like. But I need to do more research first.

So God allowing, my job this summer will finance these things, with enough money left over to save for a rainy day.

That's all for today.

-Millie Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment