Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Been A WHILE.



Whoa

So I've neglected this blog big time. I guess over the school year I got busy...HELLA busy. And while I kept up with my fashion (SO MANY NEW THINGS TO SHOW!), I didn't quite keep up with this blog.

It's kind of cumbersome to update and write a blog when you have school, work, and personal life to deal with first and foremost.

But here's to a new beginning.


That's my new camera. It's funny because if I look at one of my very first posts (wish list), I said I wanted a camera like this, right? Well thoughts become things and now I have one! I have two lenses for it too, for versatile shooting! Once I got it I thought "Well, hey! Maybe this is what I need to revamp my fashion blog!" (even if I am the only one reading it--it's like an online fashion diary that I can look back on always.)

Pictures of clothes from online is so impersonal. So this camera will enable me to have more Outfit of The Day posts, which actually show how the clothes look on me.

I guess another thing that has changed is my overall sense of style. I change my style like every six months it seems. I hope I'll be able to upload some of my new things.

FASHION ASIDE, I'm still a make up junkie and over the last year (because that's how long I've been gone!), I have accumulated so much and learned so much. So much to show!

So I may be back kind of soon to show you some of my favorite fashion/make up staples that I have now :)

Remember, this is a fashion blog, and if you're faint at the heart, you may misinterpret this for bragging. That's not my problem! If you're so unnerved that I have things and if you let material possessions determine your worth, then you need to seek psycho therapy. Just a little disclaimer.

Be back soon,

Millie Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment